Accessing your client portal and intake forms:
Please visit the following link from an iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac or Windows PC. The iPad and iPhone are preferred as it allows you to review and sign the consent forms and agreements :
If unable to open the client portal from your Mac or Windows computer please follow these steps :
- Close all your browsers and try the link again.
- Reboot computer and try the link again.
- Try a different browser or computer if available.
- Even better, if you have access to an iPad or Android please open the link I provided from there.
- Enable Silverlight plugin :
- Safari - Install Silverlight if you haven't already. Then open the menu Preferences->Websites. Then in left hand column under PLUG-INS, check the box next to Silverlight. This will show a dropdown menu on the right-hand side column labeled "When visiting other websites." Click on the dropdown and select "On.".
- Internet Explorer - First be sure there is nothing that says “InPrivate” at the top by the web address. If so, restart your browser. Then press the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Manage add-ons”. Then choose “All add-ons” under the “Show:” field. Then scroll down on the right and make sure the “Microsoft Silverlight” add-on is “Enabled”. If on Windows XP use Firefox.
- Chrome - Google's Chrome browser does not support Silverlight in version 45 and later. We recommend using Safari or Internet Explorer instead.
On the “click here for access to client portal” if it doesn’t work as a link, please use this: https://www.mobilemidwifeehr.com/clientaccess.aspx?guid=95cfca97-f7c6-4850-9a0f-0b2301617030&returnurl=Www.bayareabreastfeeding.net